1. Supervise instrumentation installation / testing / commissioning activities at site
2. Eplan electrical drawing and reading a must
3. Proficient at problem solving, software testing, fault diagnostics, troubleshooting, and debugging.
4. Enforces all company safety policies and procedures.
5. Performs routine maintenance on Electrical, Measurement and Instrumentation equipment as needed daily
6. Performs routine maintenance on PLC equipment as needed daily
7. Effectively communicate with other department managers for updates on field repairs and Issues
8. Experienced in installation, testing & commissioning for all type ofelectrical equipment’s, SPM’s.
9. Installation and commissioning of equipment
10. Project handling
11. Reading assembly drawings & Layout and understanding process symbols and tolerance.
12. Knowledge of Critical alignments & measuring instruments.
13. Understanding of electrical drawings, layout, and standard symbols, and colour coding.
14. Coordinate with customer, contractors, vendor & corporate office.
15. Adhere to customer safety rules and regulations.
16. Participate in cold and hot commissioning and preparation of reports with customer and contractor
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||SPMs commissioning electrical installation electrical trouble shooting project planning SPM in electrical Installation & commissioning Site experience on electrical installation of electrical panel for SPM and commissioning. 2) Soun|
|About Company||placement services|